Gas price, OUCH! ("Gas" thread merged with this one)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe 'll give myself a raise and give my pile of junk Ford a tune up and fresh air filter. :clapping: At least it's a four banger and it snowed here again! :head bang: :head bang:

Pic of the new Focus!

Attachments

• 2011_Ford_Focus.jpg
    2011_Ford_Focus.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 142
aslatk":1ekshlsh said:
detdrbuzzard":1ekshlsh said:
dan filipi":1ekshlsh said:
$3.75 here today.
Any chance to get into a gas saver do it now!
i did one better i started preping my other touring rig
DSCN0483%20(600%20x%20450).jpg
I like timing chains. No more timing belts to replace.
and it a 12 speed overdrive so unlike our goldwings it never feels like it needs another gear :?:

detdrbuzzard":zqi2okvi said:
aslatk":zqi2okvi said:
detdrbuzzard":zqi2okvi said:
dan filipi":zqi2okvi said:
$3.75 here today.
Any chance to get into a gas saver do it now!
i did one better i started preping my other touring rig
I like timing chains. No more timing belts to replace.
and it a 12 speed overdrive so unlike our goldwings it never feels like it needs another gear :?:
Mine never feels like it needs another gear, but sometimes it feels like it needs another engine.

So, I got this one
Cannondale front side.jpg

We're starting see a lot more of the little scooters around here.

I appreciate why but a lot of these kids are fresh and inexperienced cutting in and out of traffic like they're the only ones there. I guess some need to learn the hard way.

Nice bikes. I like anything with less than 4 wheels :yes:

thats so true dan. last summer was my nephew jerry's first rides on my cb 450sc and he has learned a lot he said. i told him there is plenty more to learn. we rode together most every weekend. he will be 18 in august and i told him if he had plans on riding this year then he had to take the mfs course and get legal, i'll pay for him to take the course

I'm really kinda angry about the monkey business with the gas prices. Being able to ride again though...the price of gas would have to be a lot higher than it is now for me to complain. I guess everyone situation is different so I'm sure some people are really hurting, really bad.

~O~

Well laugh about this. They are getting ready to switch over to 'summer blend.' More costly to produce, so price is going up soon. :head bang:

I think we should all take a car to DC and park it as close to the White House as we can and just leave them until they open the oil fields and wells that are already in place.

Latest posts