joedrum fla crib

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe, what a legacy, what a builder, we all have our "thing" that we do well some do that "thing" that makes them do it great, you bro are definitely in the latter group. So people can envision what they want and have a lot of trouble explaining, some are good at explaining and useless at the practical. In your case you are great doing the practical. What I would call a seat of the pants "engineer" if someone asked you do you have a degree, just take them to the house and say yeah your in it!

That is some work dude. "Guru Cum Laude"

:thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you:

Dam Joe you've told me that story many times.Now I get to see it That's great. Be along soon. Wish I could see what you did down at Disneyland. Jerry

pics
image.php

the jungle is on its way to field

image.php

image.php

no where near done but thought id post a few pics

image.php

heres the little bad ass tractor an whopping 16 hp

image.php

right now im getting all the roots and stuff ..its doing a great job ..this is what you call really getting your 16 hp worth ... :thanks:

pics
image.php

the mighty kubota and the jungle and junk its removing

image.php

used to be a dog kennel yrs ago

image.php

i am glad dogs are gone the wildlife is much better to look at

image.php

sheesh what vines these are ..some have trunks 4"thick

image.php

lots to do yet ....as i wont work for the world anymore ......this is what i do for real people ...to produce real fruits to others ....my brother a great person and so is his family...sheesh it sure is refreshing to be around some decent people ....compared to what my family became ...when one dose things for decent people ...it sure beat doing what the herd is doing in my book ...not one drop of sweat of mine will ever go towards the fruitless ones ..... :thanks:

well who knows where it came from ..i do know where it is though...im getting sick of reverse and looking back ....although im very good with tractors ...the kubota is a very nice garden tractor ...its very old just as old as the house is ...i was farming at the time up north and pic out this tractor for my brother to get ...really the first time it was ever used as a tractor ......it was a good choice....it like an oldwing very well built for the purpose it made for ....

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162120#p162120:1cm8w6kz said:
joedrum » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:59 am[/url]":1cm8w6kz]
well who knows where it came from ..i do know where it is though...im getting sick of reverse and looking back ....although im very good with tractors ...the kubota is a very nice garden tractor ...its very old just as old as the house is ...i was farming at the time up north and pic out this tractor for my brother to get ...really the first time it was ever used as a tractor ......it was a good choice....it like an oldwing very well built for the purpose it made for ....
:good:

pics
image.php

image.php

there used to be three piles of fill dirt on the lot that had trees and roots growing in them since 2004 ...thear tree it the light colored tree ...they groe fas some of the roots were 6 to 9" around //this was lot of work for kubota and drum ...

now the rest of the trees must go ...another big job ahead :builder: :whip:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162120#p162120:1jt8s48x said:
joedrum » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:59 pm[/url]":1jt8s48x]

We had a similar one at a local historical park I volunteer at. It was unstoppable! The only reason we upgraded is because we couldn't find a bucket for it and our tractor didn't have hydraulics. The new one does, and is a mighty Kubota also.

Looking great Joe!

Latest posts