joedrum fla crib

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics
image.php

the kubota ...this garden tractor has done 99% of all the wortk here

image.php

took all the trees out and used the kubota to stip all the limbs off the big trees ....where trees were at is where all burn pile was at stretched the whole driveway ...nice off coast breeze the other day ..and went to trail end where wind would blow into already burned stuff and lit it up it made its way to the other end nicely and no problems ..a very good method of burning ...trees were down in the field roots and all ...johnney with a big jd loader up rooted them for me ...and from there i striped the limbs and move them to the edges so to work field ...and also piled them up in the pile in first pic with kobota ....i cant do much of anything else im still down in the body and barely getting around ....glad to be able to ride tractor and get out of house :builder:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163223#p163223:2qtaqeih said:
dan filipi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:55 pm[/url]":2qtaqeih]
You get a lot more done while sick than many well people do :rocks:
A lot more than I care to do! It's an event here when I cut grass. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163221#p163221:fjdd1ezc said:
slabghost » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:35 pm[/url]":fjdd1ezc]
That's a big field now! Lots of room for any number of things.

Looks like a great spot for the first SE CGW MNG... Just sayin! :salute:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163236#p163236:1mjl6zbv said:
joedrum » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:07 am[/url]":1mjl6zbv]
me and jpwinger are thinking of having a meet and greet in fla.
:good:

more pics ...
image.php

got tree waste all in one pile now so field is really open up to work on

image.php

still derooting the field ...i am cross hittng the feild 90 degrees the best i can with angled blade ...both on pivot and three point hitch adjustment ..need sub soil ripper....to really get this job done right

image.php

close up of root and tree pile on the last pulling up of trees

image.php

close of field work ..you can see the roots everywhere ..not near as many as i started with believe me ....down to last 5% id say

image.php

this the tractor is in the forward motion and smoothing things over ...just after the backwards travel cutting the ground deep in this particular spot i was in a swell and whe in that the blade dosnt cut to deep ...actually i can get the blade to cut rather deep for 14 hp sneezle tractor ...it s the little tractor that could is best to describe it .... :thanks:

more pics
image.php

this is one of my favorite farm equipment invention...its a field brush literally ....in the rolling hills farming i did i could really fix up some nice field drains in wash out areas and plant grass to hold the ground with the field brush tool ....ive used some that were 30ft long and better ...i was the well known field fixer around my parts

image.php

image.php

image.php

jungle getting tamed ....the nlittle tractor that could :thanks:

things were getting crazy looking on other side of house from the field i cleared...this is where all the vines and junk was ...so i took some pics

image.php

best find was the treated poles that was going to be a dock in the lake and the poles were forgotten about ...10 in all

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

the last of the vines and last of junk too are here ..the invasive vines met there match up against the little kubota that could :smilie_happy: :thanks:

Latest posts