joedrum fla crib

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics

image.php

got fire going today

image.php

field just waiting for pile to be burnt so field can be finished ... :thanks:

pics
image.php

made at rake attachment to go on three point hitch blade ....tines are 3/9" cold roll steel ...two pieces of 4x4 treated i had ....4 carriage bolts ...drilled some holes for tines...they swivel so doing corners or zig zags adds no load or trauma ....only four ft wide ...kubota will work at 10mph plus no problem ....

image.php

results not bad only had one piece of steel 12ft long ...need to get one more ...tine tines are about 8" apart ...one more piece will make 4" ...did not take to long to do ....7$ spent on the one piece of steel.... :builder:

there a guy i met out here who is clearing a lot for someone ..me and him are a lot alike ...except skin color ...very talented smart hands guy ...hes done some huge work for me with his loader ...id say its a 20.000plus deal ...yep a bit to much mighty mouse kubota

pics
thanks daeouse....im sure most could care less ..but it dont look like ill be doing any oldwing projects work for a long time or ever ....for yrs ive posted my projects ...and this is it for now .... thanks again

image.php

ive invented or made many tools through out farming experience ...this is up there with the best ...i needed to come up with a way to work the grassed in areas and also not damage the sprinkler under and pop up irrigation system ...most great tools are simple ...the biggest reason there great ...this tool will actually cut the grass and work the top of ground also ... its a piece of angle iron 3x5 and a 1/4" thick..it is pulled down low on the 5" angle side by the mighty mouse kubota ...speed is big deal but increases as thing get better ...it was a pleasure to watch it work as it did such a superb job ...the... 5" angle leadinf edge cuts the grass and scrapes like a plan ...and the 3" angle back drags and blends....i have it on angle when pulling as it creates more edge and a flow ...great tool im very happy ...and it cost nothing to make stuff here to make it

:useless: pics
image.php

this spot had three huge trees and a couple palmettos in it ...huge cavity in the ground ...this tool blended in finishing touch nice still not quite done here more to level

image.php

the further two pines were covered in jungle

image.php

huge trees came out here to ...working tool on curve is the way to do it

image.php

more to do here also...that today work

image.php

long way to other end ...it will taake more than today for sure to get right other end has lots to do :thanks:

Latest posts