joedrum fla crib

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been doing work on lake drain off at house
image.php

All the clover kind of browning up this time of year ...the deer love it ...somethings there 20 deer a day that come on property to eat ...and of course the Mighty Mouse kubota is always what I’m working with to do

image.php

image.php

image.php

All ready for seed ...will be nice when all green

When I farmed I could could kill deer yr round ....had plenty of deer meat LOL.....deer were not near as bad as ground hogs .though ...it was hard riding tractor and shooting them while moving ..most of the time cultivating the soybeans ...very difficult ..if you stop the tractor they would scatter ...what smart animals ...as things go though ...when Monsanto took over all soybean seeds with there GMO Roundup ready soybeans ...it killed all the groundhogs like in one to 2 yrs all gone completely ...the soybeans grown today are just poison as can be ...certainly not gods or Mother Nature food anymore ..soybeans are in everything now it seems ..horrible poison food in my opinion

True enough about the GMO food's, but aren't they firing off shells to keep them moving?

Around here, the big corn fields, in the national park, fire off what sounds like shotgun shells in the fields.

Must keep them moving pretty good, they sell a lot of corn down there.

Since long before the govt bought up the surrounding land.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214662#p214662:1qn96zgl said:
joedrum » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:41 am[/url]":1qn96zgl]
Been doing work on lake drain off at house
image.php

All the clover kind of browning up this time of year ...the deer love it ...somethings there 20 deer a day that come on property to eat ...and of course the Mighty Mouse kubota is always what I’m working with to do

image.php

image.php

image.php

All ready for seed ...will be nice when all green

Got all the sprinklers all tuned up and ready for seed ..had to adjust the heights on them as I moved a lot of ground around to different levels ..

Yes great place ..when I was a kid ..my grandparents had a place right on the water ..so fun to be there ..had big bell ..to call you in ..when out on the water ...had a fish house processing place ...you could never have to buy food living there between fish garden and land game ...just loved the place

Looking like you've done some great work, Joe. I'm not sure I like some of the GMO crops, but they've done some good, I guess. None of my business, as the conversation can get opinionated quick, and thus has no place here (IMHO), plus we'll all end up on soap-boxes! LOL!
I'm glad you have things to keep you busy, Joe, you seem to be happier when you're busy.
Everything doing well up there?

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214708#p214708:f0n1orcw said:
joedrum » less than a minute ago[/url]":f0n1orcw]
I’m ok....but I hate being a situation we’re my choices are limited cause of never ending legal bullshit

I can most certainly empathize with that, Joe!
My inbox is always open if you need to talk, I have Tapatalk on my phone, so generally I reply fairly quickly to most messages, barring work days.

Pics
image.php

Getting rather close to seeding here

image.php

In the drain ..I see my brother in the pics

image.php

More drain towards the lake

image.php

Going towards the lake ...still much to do ..just wanted to take some pics on this part before I actor fooooor all these turned irrigation on ...sheesh what a pain working around all that with the tractor and not ripping it up ...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214827#p214827:2epboxh1 said:
joedrum » Today, 8:28 am[/url]":2epboxh1]
It was to steep for my brother to mow it ...so I cut it again ...
Oh, it all looks pretty flat in the pictures.

Looking good Joe.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=214827#p214827:2g4aa7y0 said:
joedrum » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 am[/url]":2g4aa7y0]
It was to steep for my brother to mow it ...so I cut it again ...
:good:

Latest posts