joedrum fla crib

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=166759#p166759:1hpjt56b said:
joedrum » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 am[/url]":1hpjt56b]
image.php

I know what kind of pile was on that side of the property. :shock: :shock: Nice work Joe!

pics :useless:
image.php

image.php

hooch likes it picture taken ...rough dress bad boy

image.php

this used to be grass on other side of driveway

image.php

more

image.php

and more ....the whole yard is getting redone ...going to be all clover ..no grass ......got to get with it ..lots left and ideal planting is coming soon here ...got the back yard and lake front to do and some side yard still :thanks:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167123#p167123:2r5nbdbo said:
slabghost » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:43 am[/url]":2r5nbdbo]
Looking like a golf course under construction. Nicely leveled and clear.
+1 :good:
How long before the jungle grows back Joe? :smilie_happy:

pics

ight be working into gardner toy
image.php

gras is popping up

image.php

had to get hooch in the pic hes supervisor and tool holder ...tool he has holding now is the morning ant hill wipeout brush

image.php

image.php

grass is just popping here ...seems to be rather brown when it first appears

image.php

then get greener with sun and irrigation ....this is a rye grass ...it got almost to late to plant it ....it may not survive the summers here in fla ...but its a great turf builder ...and im a farmer and i might be able to make it work in fla ...if i can this grass will stay green during the winter here ..actually thieve...in the fall may plant another type grass ringht in the rye stubble as then its the perfect time to plant grass .....if you full screen the pics they really show a lot more :thanks:

grass has grown since a bit while i was in Ga.
image.php

image.php

im liking it ...showing some of the sour spots of ground easy to see now and time to sweeten ...this fall grass will be reseeded and will really be top choice landscape

Steady pace gets it done, :good: takes a while like anything that's worth doing at all does. :salute:

pics as the yard is ..when i came back to fla.
image.php

image.php

image.php

yard is actually green cam is ceap and operator is even lesser lol

image.php

image.php

the bare spot is where a pile of dead dirt was put ....oh i was mad ...always remember this true fact ....clean dirt is dead dirt ...it was a miricle i was able to limit three tri axcle loads of dead dirt to a very small bad outcome ...flat out blessing and skill mix i didnt think id reach.....

pics....
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

got about 98% total coverage ...this yard went from last to first in the area ...its hard for me to discount much ...and compared to what was to what is ...totally showed my farming background is no joke ....land prep like paint prep to a bike is eveything ...the mighty mouse kubota and me ...made a great team ...all natural stuff was used ...no fritilizers or any commercial stuff use ...nature needs none of this crap ...just some helping smart hands and many hrs of bed prep to producwe carpet like result ...thanks for looking

Latest posts