New big dog project coming ..

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216775#p216775:39suzwnu said:
dan filipi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:08 am[/url]":39suzwnu]
This bus will go a thousand miles easy on a tank so he may just be hammer down iron butt.

:smilie_happy: Pretty sure that is the only mode Joe has!

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216777#p216777:1lcodzmx said:
mcgovern61 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:09 am[/url]":1lcodzmx]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216775#p216775:1lcodzmx said:
dan filipi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:08 am[/url]":1lcodzmx]
This bus will go a thousand miles easy on a tank so he may just be hammer down iron butt.

:smilie_happy: Pretty sure that is the only mode Joe has!

Yup... :yes:

:smilie_happy:

Man, this is a cool deal! Congrats, Joe!
When you stop for a rest, pick a good backdrop and post pics!

The wheelchair lift... it'll probably be challenged with most 'wings... Hooch is probably lighter than most by a fair margin, but a typical wheelchair load would not be much more 350, and in a REALLY EXTREME case... 500lbs. Very possible that the chassis and lifting gear is strong enough to take the greater load as long as the CoG is close to the lifting gear... the overhanging load is a killer.

Joe, tell us what all you're gonna do... and if you need some parts that we have... well... we might just have some'a the right stuff around, at your favorite price... ;-)

All cleaned up ...ton of stuff to catch up on ..wiill take pics soon..yah trip was long ...the MCI motor home is like the 1500 oldwing..made to eat the road up ..nice having bed place to eat and rest room ...the rest room seems to have chopper and two tank system that eats things up...nice little sink. All stainless steel ..the lighting inside is tops...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216830#p216830:2w4vk9b8 said:
joedrum » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:35 am[/url]":2w4vk9b8]
All cleaned up ...ton of stuff to catch up on ..wiill take pics soon..yah trip was long ...the MCI motor home is like the 1500 oldwing..made to eat the road up ..nice having bed place to eat and rest room ...the rest room seems to have chopper and two tank system that eats things up...nice little sink. All stainless steel ..the lighting inside is tops...
Excellent Joe. New home is now mobile! :good:

No pics can't.get my tablet on line and don't know too take pics and load on forum with phone..tHe motor is a series 60 12.7 or could the 14.8 version not sure yet
Motor seems fantastic in power and fuel mileage ..it either has about 380ooo miles on it or.a million 380ooo miles ...it is beefy ...it seems to have all the upgrades ..its a real twin screw rear end ..meaning no dead axle ..the tear most axle pivots so it doesn't scrub the tires for good tire wear..and twin screw is huge plus when going off the road ...plus really.safe ..i seen a lot of single axle rears on RVs ..this means the load on parts is huge ..where a twin screw chops the between the two ...i experience no slop or noise in drive setup..

As for tranny again top of the line ALLISON b500 R ..its 6 speeds can be push button shift and it Jake brake down hill ..with different string of hold back ..has trams heat gauge never did get funky

The RV uses all semi truck parts ..it weighs hmm not sure but you could load it up ..so operation is never taxed at all.this makes a Great set up

It can eat the trucks up on the road ..speedo goes to 80 it does that with ease Texas had a lot of 80 speed limit

Electrical is 24 volt and altinator 240 amps

Cooling system has two radiators sitting above motor ..killer setup tow huge fans that work on air ...no way for a bug or anything to get in it
.travel 80mph in 100 degree heat no problem at all the tricks were struggling I just zoom on by ..i know they were battling heat problems many off the road overheated ir seemed...the air ride is nice and so is driver seat
.tires are never in a strain I'd say new tires last yrs and yrs ..ok that my report so far ..the road dog is everything I hope it was for a blind sale 3ooo miles away

image.php

Ok. Let's get this out quick ..before I went one mile in this thing I hit a park car ..i just dealt with insurance company..tjat woke me up for sure
image.php

RV rather strait and HD
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

two huge radiators with air cult drive super setup they are above the motor at 6 to10 foot level
image.php

Nice size turbo 97 seems to be perfetd year set up. Very HD after this year they went to two turbo setup. That proved. Not ad good

image.php

Motor used no oil in 3000 miles hard to beat that in 22yr old

Latest posts