notes for ol mate Trumpy.....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiegold

Supporting Member
Reaction score
start acting like a statesman and not a cashed up fucking bogan
give foreign Presidents' partners the same respect as you give your own.... ( maybe you do..... :eek:k: )
stay the fuck off twitter
Boy Scouts don't give a fat rats arse about politics....
stay the fuck off twitter
stop sacking everyone you dont agree with, it aint the apprentice , your a fucking President.
the Russian thing. best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool , than to open it and remove all doubt.
stay the fuck off twitter. if you cant , at least take some advice from your minders..... :head bang:

All he needs to do is to take federal reserve bank down ...I don't know about your country wishes but ...it's impossible to have equal rights to all in a complete monopoly in the money game ...these federal reserve scumfucks control all things and are accountable to no one ...they are simply the cause of all war and terroisum on the planet ....and it sickens me our young Americans fighting for these worthless scumfucks all over the world ...to force all countries to sell there goods for this worthless dollar that has nothing to do with America ....it would be easy to fix the whole world if our country took the scumfucks down ...all other such. Scum banks they own would collapse ....I'm totally ashamed how stupid people are to have gotten where the world is now...boot the fucking UN out and all other squatters inflected on our country by this scumfuck bank ...the federal reserve ass wipes of hell on earth people ....

Joe; love to see the FED abolished!!! :party: But i'm afraid it just aint gonna happen!!! :sensored: Only guy to get us free from the Rothschild's, was Andrew Jackson :good: , if i remember my American history. Next fucking asshole elected put us right back in the pocket of those fuckers, we been there ever since. :rant: If Trump try's it he'll be killed like the cock sucking faggot Lincoln was, the Kennedy brothers also got popped for trying to free us from the rothschilds, aka; :crying: the fed. Big order Joe; Sure hope, and PRAY he gets it done, and lives to tell the tail, in his old age. :thank_you:

Well it is for sure the truth about what's wrong with the world period ....funny how humans rise up the most wicked life and cater to it .....the world as a whole is brain dead stupid ...to be where we are at period

The shake up of white house staff happens with most administration changes at the white house level. The only thing different now is the press coverage of the events. It's no secret he doesn't like the so called mainstream media any better than we do. If you read the paper you're misinformed if you don't you are uninformed or you sort through the internet and get a near actual view. For seven years the republicans have said give us the power and we will repeal obamacare. We did. They didn't. O was never going to sign it. Now Trump is pen in hand waiting for the bill. While everyone agonizes over how this or that plan will affect everyone. Democrats just rammed the crap through amid a barrage of lies.

in this day and age of news reporting , everything is broadcast world wide in an instant. there is not a day goes by here , where another story of WhiteHouse goings on are reported.
have to face it,,, Trump is news and he was elected. but the general consensus among people i know, is he is a jackass.
maybe he will be able to make some positive changes , we will see.
but so far, his behaviour has been less than stellar.
trump.jpg

There is nothing worse than having a complete financial monopoly scam like the federal reserve bank stuck in your country like fucking tic ...there are more central banks out there sucking the earth resources dry with there worthless phony money...and if you don't comply to there worthless scum money ...they call your country rouge nation ...I'm glad none of my kids ever join the services to fight for these worthless deadlife scumfucks nation killers...trump may be a jackass I'm just hoping he bad enough to take these global hell on earth scumfucks and there banking system down totally eradicate these existence of these banks and imprison all these terrorist to humanity...they are the ones who are taking our own money and financing the ethnic war today on all nations ....time to make the U.S. Dollar Americas not the disgusting countries of Switzerland and Israel ...the chosen scum of humanity ...stickum trump ...tear there fucking heads off ...be great if humanity would go after the real rabid scum of the hell on earth people ....so sick of the world of lies these scumfucks push all around the world ...worthless killers of humanity ..that think they are chosen people....goy power and proud of it ..it comes in all colors

What do you expect from the guy? He's got the balls to tell it like it is and a lot of people, especially the media, don't like it, the the truth hurts their sensitive feelings. The Americans have been spoon fed this entitlement horseshit for so long, they see it as a way of life. Generation after generation standing there with their fucking hand out, instead of getting off their lazy asses and working a job. The assholes in the capitol, keep on buying their votes with free stuff, while their seems to be fewer and fewer willing to work all the time.Hell i, or my wife never got a free phone, but the next door neighbors, on welfare had four, one for each member of the household. They might want to make an important call, text, or take a picture, while they were sitting around waiting for the next check.

The worse welfare scum in this country is this worthless unaccountable federal reserve bank that takes all taxes as interest to there made up debt ...we owe the forengners absolutely nothing......there should be no dual citizens in goverment elected or working for goverment ...time to deport all the banking scum and the United nation squatters out of this country forever....

Wish i could argue just to fuck around but i cant, :nea: i fear for his life if he CAN cut the fed off at the knees, :heat: I sure hope he can do it, get the people on board, pull it off & get to live into his old age laughing his ass off at his accomplishment. :good:

Not likely to happen. But he has gotten a lot of people back to work. Illegal immigration is at it's lowest in 8 years. DOW just closed at it's highest ever. Granted he's the opposite of the last resident of the white house. He's not embarrassing us with a world tour of apology like the last did. While I don't always agree with what he says or how he said it. He's done more good for our country in the first few months in office than any president in my lifetime. With the possible exception of Ronald Regan. Funny both were outsiders to the system.

Ronnie broke the unions, granted they were corrupted, but he was former president of the screen actors guild. Knew how they worked, used this knowledge to kill air traffic controllers union, then a few more. Contra scandal selling drugs to finance his war, Olie North went to jail.

Yah like we need to to war for the global bankers to move into North Korea ....sheesh I bet the place is not bad to live there with the scum of the earth not allowed in ...if I was president I'd go to war to throw the federal reserve scumfucks out of America

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=194163#p194163:1kvkbjwx said:
slabghost » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 am[/url]":1kvkbjwx]
Funny both were outsiders to the system.
Systems tend to perpetuate themselves because it's good (read profitable) to be an insider. Term limits is the best solution to the systemic problem, but do not expect any :sensored: politicians to vote themselves out of a job!

Latest posts