notes for ol mate Trumpy.....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195755#p195755:1tto5nd5 said:
scdmarx » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am[/url]":1tto5nd5]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=194147#p194147:1tto5nd5 said:
aussiegold » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 am[/url]":1tto5nd5]
Trump is news and he was elected. but the general consensus among people i know, is he is a jackass.

Is that true? Or did you hear it on CNN?
i
I'm in Australia and dont watch CNN.
And every person i know thinks trump is a tosser.
But he is the elected president. The purpose of this thread is to point to his bogan behaviour .

I'm unfamiliar with the term "bogan". That said. I don't see his behavior to be that much different than mine or possibly yours would be in his place. He never was a politician, political activist, lawyer, or newscaster. He's an older very successful businessman with strong feelings on what matters to most. We suffered the fools before him and survived. Thank God we didn't end up with Hilbilly Clinton!

The last thing America needs is more global ass kisser posing as Americans in America ...they are simply traitors of the highest level ...central banking needs to be wipe out and off the face of the earth period ...no more funding terrorist groups ...and the agenda of continuous wars all done to keep central banking like a global goverment ...who's only interest is nation killing ....good manners don't work when your fighting this kind of scum ...it seems to me down under has just the same things going on ....time for all nations to protect there nations also .....hopefully trump will go the way Iceland did and start taking the banking scum of the earth out....

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195769#p195769:1cye3jqq said:
aussiegold » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 pm[/url]":1cye3jqq]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195755#p195755:1cye3jqq said:
scdmarx » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am[/url]":1cye3jqq]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=194147#p194147:1cye3jqq said:
aussiegold » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 am[/url]":1cye3jqq]
Trump is news and he was elected. but the general consensus among people i know, is he is a jackass.

Is that true? Or did you hear it on CNN?
i
I'm in Australia and dont watch CNN.
And every person i know thinks trump is a tosser.
But he is the elected president. The purpose of this thread is to point to his bogan behaviour .
CNN or NBC affiliate? Because you sound familiar.
I guess you good folks in Australia know more than I do. We can only process the information we have, right? Over here we just "stopped" hearing about your refugee situation. Whatever happened with those people? Are they getting everything they want?

Joe's got a great point, when their lies fail to convince us of their bullshit story's, they whine, and scream about poor manners, racism, discrimination of all sorts & kinds that they created themselves.The problem as i see it, the British, Australian, & Canadians, are still stupid enough to have a fucking King, & Queen, to tell them when, & if they can wipe their fucking asses. Americans told them to go FUCK YOURSELF a long time ago, but the liberal press, as well as the powers that be, want to nut, and disarm us, just like the subjects or the wonderful fucking British Empire were. Trump is a throw back to what we once were, :yahoo: i hope they fail in their attempts to bring him down. :good:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195777#p195777:3503qynu said:
slabghost » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 pm[/url]"]I'm unfamiliar with the term "bogan". That said. I don't see his behavior to be that much different than mine or possibly yours would be in his place. He never was a politician, political activist, lawyer, or newscaster. He's an older very successful businessman with strong feelings on what matters to most. We suffered the fools before him and survived. Thank God we didn't end up with Hilbilly Clinton![/quot

yes, i see the logic in everything you say. he sure does things his way and i hope he can deliver .
his manner and lack of decorum in certain situations need a bit of a brush up ,, i think. never a dull moment.

True enough, :yes: but the big boys play the same as back in grade school. :hihihi: Rules can very often be bent a long way before they break. :mischief: If you can't run with the big dogs, better stay on the porch, or you'll be run over. :smilie_happy:Been so long since ANYONE has the brains, as well as the balls, and backbone, to think for themselves, and stand up say it. :good:

I think we can all agree ...goverment has been a dismal failure all over the world and all nations ..when it comes to serving the people ...the whole idea of wiping out nations to global goverment is insane for the hopes of the people ...this concept can only lead to bad news for all but the few mangods controlling things

Witch they already have in place cause all nations cater to the central banking system instead of there people ....not me not me ever .... I'm ready to war ..but only with the mangods that create war and fear mongering to control all things ....these people do not deserve to keep the world in poverty for there benefits and freedom ...while all others are slaves to them through made up debt ....the bigger the goverment the bigger the crime on humanity period....

Note for Trump ! Keep the Twitter going "The only way the US will hear unedited feed" Fuck The Media ! and its propaganda Left wing Moonbat Fuctards ! Lying Assholes ! Sorry for your Pay cut ! Glad you Are not a politician ! And Thank you for Gutting Obummer care in your Tax Law !! Why the Fuck would anyone want The IRS running our healthcare ??? And Fuck you too Lois Learner ! you got caught and your sorry ? Really ? Drain the swamp ! I bet Mr President would rather fly in his Jet then that fucking Public transportation Air force one! Who the Fuck would want to be the POTUS now days?? , Never get in a Pissing match with a New Yorker glad he has the balls no body else could have stayed in there !! What a SHIT SHOW we see in our Goberment ! discusting ! GO Trump ! BTW he has delivered on every promise before the election ! Congress could not repeal Obummer care so he did with his New Tax law Brilliant...Fuck Congress too ! Fucking Rhinos ..Have a wonderful day :BigGrin:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=200310#p200310:307q5rul said:
Fstsix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 am[/url]"]Note for Trump ! Keep the Twitter going "The only way the US will hear unedited feed" Fuck The Media ! and its propaganda Left wing Moonbat Fuctards ! Lying Assholes ! Sorry for your Pay cut ! Glad you Are not a politician ! And Thank you for Gutting Obummer care in your Tax Law !! Why the Fuck would anyone want The IRS running our healthcare ??? And Fuck you too Lois Learner ! you got caught and your sorry ? Really ? Drain the swamp ! I bet Mr President would rather fly in his Jet then that fucking Public transportation Air force one! Who the Fuck would want to be the POTUS now days?? , Never get in a Pissing match with a New Yorker glad he has the balls no body else could have stayed in there !! What a SHIT SHOW we see in our Goberment ! discusting ! GO Trump ! BTW he has delivered on every promise before the election ! Congress could not repeal Obummer care so he did with his New Tax law Brilliant...Fuck Congress too ! Fucking Rhinos ..Have a wonderful day :BigGrin:[/quote

Great post

Come on Joe don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!!! :smilie_happy: Wish i could argue with you Joe, that you were wrong, but HOW? :roll: I try to believe Trump is for real, :yahoo: will drain the fucken swamp, :yes: putting child molesters in jail with the other perverts, :rant: and is not killed for his efforts. :beg: :moped:

Looking for the LIKE button , Trump and his calling out the Goberment controlled media Is one of his BEST strategy, Truly are Useless Idiots,, Again They cannot purchase him , IT IS DRIVING THEM FUCKING CRAZY ! GOOD,, Not much for polls myself according to them Hilderbeast would be POTUS,,on that Note Trump is ahead at this point in his presidency than Barry Soetoro or whatever his fucking name is........... FRAUD. Folgers Dark Roast 2 cups this morning :hi:

aspertane and government are like the same thing ...one pretends to be a sugar and the other pretends to be freedom....and there both unhealthy in any amount ...so far trump is the best president ive seen in my adult life ....i was very fortunate to be alive when kennedy was president ...but it wasnt till later in life and how things played out in the rest of the 60s did i learn what a great man and true american he was along with his brother robert ....the scumswamp zionist and communist global nation killers are meeting there match today ...and these golbal mass killers are going down id say ...they are simply stupid and went way to far ...to be evil ..first you have to be stupid ...only the stupid think you get more with evil than fruitful work

well ... Trumpy me boy, what a cock up you've made of trying to play on the world stage.
Having to back pedal on whatever you said about the British PM.
and then the meeting with Putin..
in my opinion , he has done a bit of damage there. has he no advisers ?

Part of a bigger plan, TRUST THE PLAN aussiegold; It's the same subversive, double speak bullshit, they always try to use on us, but turned back on them. Try Googling, Qanon-Great Awaking. Q is a a trip to say the least; Putin & Trump had a serious talk about the control of money. as well as how everything is tied together. Keeping us divided, blaming each other for how things got this way, & our country's all deep in debt, not any more in Russia. They have paid off their debt to the crooked bankers, now Rothschild can't show his scrotum face in Russia, or he will be sent to prison, if he's lucky. Trump can stop Putin's pipe line from being built through Europe, fucking up his cash flow, as one of his cards in the game. Putin being former K G B, has all Hill's Emails, as well as everything else, including the D N C's server. Think about it, an interesting read, if nothing else. But human trafficking, with the raping of women, & especially the children, will be their downfall. At least that's what i hope, & pray for everyday. God bless our president, TRUST THE PLAN PATRIOTS, the world over, as we will all win. WWG1WGA!!!!!

Latest posts