notes for ol mate Trumpy.....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220884#p220884:25pnfdux said:
Denver » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:51 am[/url]":25pnfdux]
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Very well said Denver .Aussie thetes only one party in the DVC compound it's the ads kissers of the kazarian Zionist scum of the earth people and rejects of the MESSIAH
.I worship only one thing the messiah just as trump dose ...and because of that I don't ever listen or add kiss messiah killers period they are the lowest of low life on the planet but they think there gods chosen and king of all nations nothing good comes from a religion based on the devil as thete god and the bloodlines scums that think all others are animals it's in thete religion period the whole worId can follow these self chosen mangods but not me ever ...trump lost nothing and I mean nothing ..scum Biden Catholic Jew got 20 million votes barely period ..trump got way over a 100million that's the facts just because you idiots think that it's only real if JEWS say it so make you brain dead fools ..what happen to trump is the same thing that happen to the messiah and thete is a 70AD EVENT coming thete way I'm not the least bit worried ...now I know people will say you don't mix religion and politics LMFAO Politics is ran by mangods of the self chosen rejects of the MESSIAH plain and stupid evil that could never loose there position of mangods even for the messiah they were suppose to except ..Trump slaughtered Biden and the American people are not going to be put aside by JEW fools this country is under the messiah PERIOD NOT MESSIAH REJECTS

Joe, we're STILL waiting for any evidence to prove the insane, bullshit claims you keep making. Just because you say something is a fact does NOT make it so. We know that you hate Jews, and now it looks like you hate Catholics as well. Hate, hate, hate...it's non-stop from you. I don't know what meds you're on, or what has happened to you to make you such a miserable, bitter, hateful person, but if you think you can convince people with the batshit crazy shit you're spewing here, you need to think again.

Now you're comparing tRump to the Messiah?!?!?! Really?!?! The Messiah wouldn't lie, break promises, cheat on his wives, refuse to pay his debts, endanger the lives of millions by ignoring a pandemic, then call it a hoax. The Messiah wouldn't be a bully, wouldn't care for riches, power or fame. However, the devil would be the one doing all these things while pretending to be a "good Christian." Open your eyes and your mind, Joe, and see the reality.

Joe, prove your claims. Prove to us that you're not a brainwashed whack job, because that's exactly what you're sounding like.

The Vatican was totally involve in the vote stealing from trump

There religion is full of PEDOFILES thete satellite in orbit they used to change votes in real time name is lucifreian name of Satan and no idont hate anyone that's your label

Proof, Joe...proof. And, who do I hate? It's you who talk bad about Jews and now Catholics. If I hate anyone, it would be tRump, after what he did to my friends. And what he's done to the USA.

Proof, proof, proof... Your claims are totally worthless without any proof.

How can you call this a one sided game when you've shown NO proof of all your claims? What tRump did to my friends affected only them and their families, and I will always respect their privacy.

We all know that shit-for-brains skips out on many of his debts. He and his campaign still owe my hometown of El Paso $570,000 for the rally he held there - for the use of the county coliseum, for fire and police presence and protection, and security provided. He owes several other cities as well. He has refused to pay many contractors (my friends included), laborers, employees, and many others. Every time he files for bankruptcy, people get fucked and he walks away, losing little or nothing. He's a cheat and a scam.

You refuse to show any evidence or proof of your crazy claims, but you expect proof from me. It doesn't work that way.

So, you think I'm a communist now? Because I don't believe your bullshit conspiracies? Because I ask you for proof? Well, one of two things are happening here. You're either:

Attempting to be a comedian, and entertain us and yourself with your made-up claims, or

Actually believe the bullshit you're spouting, which would make you a certifiable mental case.

Which is it Joe? I hope and pray that it's your attempt at comedy. Otherwise, your "thank god and hooch im gone" signature takes on a whole new meaning.

Read somewhere,
Ones words should never get too bitter.
You just might have to eat them.

Just keep watching kids, i could be wrong, BUT I THINK

HE'S JUST GETTING STARTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else????????????????

I did not call you Steve a communist but the Democrat platform is strait up communist I've read it the terrorist BLM and ANTIFA ARE Democrat creations ..and favorite words where's the proof of all your claims of unpaid rallies ...you can't provide proof just like me .. Truth is the entire democratic party made false claims on trump spent millions upon millions trying to convict trump on made up charges that actually Biden was guilty of ..your funny Steve ..they illegally spied on trump...lied to fisa courts thete not a Democrat or a Republican that has any dignity in this country period personally I'm more pissed off about the snakes in the grass rhino scum that back stab trump than up democrats that at least we all knew what they were never trump haters ..you can say what you want with your blinders but the entire world knows trump slaughtered Biden

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220897#p220897:1oy42nwi said:
joedrum » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 am[/url]":1oy42nwi]
Proof how did trump hurt your friends proof Steve let's see proof you keep.spouting about ...Proof just seems to be a one side game with communist

Well, how else should I interpret this?

And, the entire world is actually relieved that Biden - or anyone - beat tRump. Most of the world, with the exception of a few dictators, despise the orange turd.

Nobody beat Trump Steve nobody ..trump slaughtered Biden and your the whole glad any body beat Trump is just your statement and frankly it none of the test of the world's fucking business period ..the people of America voted the MAGA PARTY is over a 100million strong so much bigger than the retards and demon parties of bought off kazarian Zionist global scum
.both added together could not beat Trump in any fair election ..fact the whitehouse is surrounded by military ...if they are there to protect DC coup by the demoncraps it's because the American people know they coup the people's will ..if they to arrest these traitors and the DC COMPOUND IS a concentration camp of traitors like gitmo either way it's all proof the election took the vote away from the American people

When your vote don't count thete is no freedom period .

What you claim as proof is total bullshit! You offer nothing but baseless accusations and meaningless words. If there is any actual evidence of this massive election fraud, your "messiah" and all of his appointed judges and other "only the best people" would have found it.

Face it, Joe, you lost. Turn off the bullshit talk radio, stay off the bullshit conspiracy websites...they're blinding you with their propaganda. I know you're smarter than this. They, and you, are unable to offer any proof of this craziness. Comedians are having a field day with this wacky bullshit!

Are you going to send back your stimulus check?

joedrum » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 am wrote:
Proof how did trump hurt your friends proof Steve let's see proof you keep.spouting about ...Proof just seems to be a one side game

Does have a valid point. :roll:

My friends being damaged by tRump is between them, and I will not disrespect their privacy. It happened long before the tRump name was well known...before his stupid TV show or his entry into politics. It has zero bearing on the tRump presidency, it's simply the reason I have never liked or trusted the man.

So, Denver, you agree with Joe that I should provide proof of my allegations against tRump, correct? Do you also agree that Joe should do the same for his? If not, you are a hypocrite.

There are hundreds of lawsuits - many of which have been settled - against tRump for non-payment of his debts. As I said before, he and his campaign owe $575,000 to the city of El Paso, which he refuses to pay. It's public record.

Here is one of many articles covering the debt owed. This one is from "The Business Insider," dated November 25, 2020.

"The City of El Paso hired legal counsel to help it collect the more than half a million dollars owed to the city by the Trump campaign from a rally almost two years ago, local station KTSM reported.

The city council voted unanimously on Monday to hire external lawyers to help collect the nearly $570,000 in debt that the city has been trying to collect since February 2019.

A Trump campaign rally took place that month at the El Paso County Coliseum. The city spent about $470,000 on security and other expenses, according to the Texas Tribune. The additional debt is for a one-time late payment fee of about $99,000, or 21%.

The city council vote came days after news that National Guard personnel were deployed to the western Texas city to help with overflowing morgues as it battles the latest surge in COVID-19 cases.

Earlier this month, El Paso Mayor Dee Margo told Business Insider's Charles Davis that the city is in need of federal funding to help fight the spread of the virus and protect the local economy.

"We all are seeing firsthand the struggles that everyday El Paso families have, in addition to the challenges that we have in our own budget," Peter Svarzbein, a city council member, said, according to KTSM.

"So this amount of money is not inconsequential and also the message that we send that nobody is above the law is also an important one for our community to understand as well," he added.

The Tribune also reported the city considered suing the campaign earlier this year over the owed money.

"We're on unprecedented territory by having to collect an outstanding invoice from a sitting president," the city attorney, Karla Nieman, reportedly told the Tribune.

The city said the decision to hire outside counsel would not fall on the taxpayers, as the Law Office of Snapper L. Carr is only to be paid if the debt is successfully collected.

The Trump campaign did not respond to Business Insider's request for comment.

It is not clear how much debt the Trump campaign holds. Donations solicited this month to supposedly pay for President Donald Trump's legal challenges regarding the election were actually mostly going to be used to pay off campaign debt, according to the fine print on the donations page."

tRump doesn't pay his debts.

Now, prove any of your claims.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220911#p220911:3c02pp5f said:
Denver » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:53 am[/url]":3c02pp5f]
joedrum » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 am wrote:
Proof how did trump hurt your friends proof Steve let's see proof you keep.spouting about ...Proof just seems to be a one side game

Does have a valid point. :roll:
mr denver, with all due respect.
you have proven time and again that you have no valid response to criticism of your yellow hero.
donnielittlehands has a LONG history of dudding contractors . large and small, some directly but most via
his preferred exit strategy to avoid paying creditors. Bankruptcy.
why do US banks decline to do business with his companies ? oops, sorry ,another question .

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220908#p220908:265r3njs said:
joedrum » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 am[/url]":265r3njs]
Nobody beat Trump Steve nobody ..trump slaughtered Biden and your the whole glad any body beat Trump is just your statement and frankly it none of the test of the world's fucking business period ..the people of America voted the MAGA PARTY is over a 100million strong so much bigger than the retards and demon parties of bought off kazarian Zionist global scum
.both added together could not beat Trump in any fair election ..fact the whitehouse is surrounded by military ...if they are there to protect DC coup by the demoncraps it's because the American people know they coup the people's will ..if they to arrest these traitors and the DC COMPOUND IS a concentration camp of traitors like gitmo either way it's all proof the election took the vote away from the American people

When your vote don't count thete is no freedom period .

the only skerrick of sense is in the last sentence Joe. your vote did count Joe, it counted a lot. it added to the overall tally of your former dear leader.
but more people voted for Biden. see how democracy works ?

see, when state election officials, federal election officials, the DOJ, the FBI , departments of cyber security ,
over SIXTY courts (at all levels ) all agree it was a fair election.... i dunno.... i tend to agree with them.

and now, just now i see Fox, fox employees Kraken Karen and others are being sued by
Smartmatic for 2.5 BILLION dollars. that lawsuit might just hold a bit more water than Hunter Biden
taxes or Hunters laptop ( remember that one ?) or Obamagate ( what ever happened to that one ? )

but never fear Joe, help is at hand. pillow guy has all the evidence. he's going to show it all on Friday.
( why wait ? )
seriously, you could not make this shit up.

Told you boys about all i have to say, go ahead & believe what your told by the press, your choice.
Divide & conquer, is what is being done, just look here
Myself couldn't care less what any of you think, never have.
Believe Trump is doing what he was asked to do myself, and things will do a 180 soon.
Could be wrong, but don't think so, never paid any mind to him till 5 years ago myself.
But the truth is the truth, and eventually will be told, when it is, many minds will be changed.

"But the truth is the truth, and eventually will be told, when it is, many minds will be changed."

I remember when these same words were used about Obama being born in Kenya, and him taking everyone's guns. Never happened.

First sensible thing i have heard, truth is the truth, & it can't come out soon enough
Barry WAS born in Kenya that's another TRUTH one i am still waiting on.
He would have taken our weapons, if he thought he could get away with it
WE all PROBABLY agree damn near ALL the politicians are on the take.
They want our guns because both party's are, but not Trump.
When almost all the crooks on both sides, as well as the crooked press are all screaming,.
Think he must just be doing something right, just what he was brought in by the military to do
Still believe in their plan to take down the deep state, that is involved world wide, a big job!!!!
Trump likes the second amendment, & does not want our guns, why is that if he's a shyster?
As far as your friend Steve, you have heard one side of the story, his.
Everything has two sides, Steve you heard only one.
You believe Trump to be a shyster, maybe he is, or was, maybe not.
People change over a lifetime, regretting past behavior, i know i have.
Time to start, KICKING ASS, & TAKING NAMES, OOH RA MOTHER FUCKERS, WWG1WGA.
GET ON BOARD, OR GET OUT THE WAY.

Steve truthers
Major media ..has a reputation of FAKE NEWS since the election they lost more than 1/2 there audience no one watching

FBI CIA DOJ COURT SYSTEM people consider them totally unamerican crap and a disgrace to there titles..

Congress thete approval rating is in single digits the worse rating in all of American history ...Trumps approval rating largest in American history .

The people are the real judges of a nation not bought off people of position ...

Whitehouse and DC capital surrounded by military wow must be well loved LMFAO

THIS COUP DOESNT SEEM TO FLYING

some coup work cause the people for it i..doesnt seem to be the case ..I'd say this coup is in big trouble

Latest posts