thanks pdbro

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176820#p176820:17arumtk said:
slabghost » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:14 am[/url]":17arumtk]
Every post he made has been refuted. I see no danger from them.
+1 :yes:

oh no this means there will be no 50$ C5

no twin cam heads

no bolt and go SCC

no rear drive alternator

no better than anything in the world manifold set up with special flow that so secret it not even there

and of course the whole idea and tech behind you cant have a carb work without heat

oh well i think the world will do ok without all this highly secrete never to happen stuff... :fishin:

:BigGrin:
Whaddya tryin tuh say Joe? You sayin that feller is all tater and no meat? :smilie_happy: :hihihi:

Yeah unfortunately many have likely not gone single carb with all the confusion and secrets and complexities he made it out to be. We've killed those here but there is still a lot of crap from him on Saunders and probably other places on the net.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176859#p176859:1b3xgkf6 said:
brianinpa » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:50 am[/url]":1b3xgkf6]
I wouldn't even put him in a food group!

Sure ya would....TOFU!!
(or more realistically spam...)

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176861#p176861:4gixk652 said:
AApple » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 pm[/url]":4gixk652]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176859#p176859:4gixk652 said:
brianinpa » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:50 am[/url]":4gixk652]
I wouldn't even put him in a food group!

Sure ya would....TOFU!!
(or more realistically spam...)

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

I was thinking a waste product....

Anyone that's been following this CM85 saga knows that members here at CGW, moderators and myself have disputed CM on his false misleading information and claims with posts on the Saunders forum, many of which were deleted by AZgl1800 (John). The act of doing so by John belittled our opinion and removed actual facts as he stood behind and protected CM85 and allowed him to continue his game of lies and attacks on others. For this I feel John owes us an apology and should restore our posts he deleted.
If that forum can stand behind it's name as "Goldwingfacts", John will set the record straight. We shall see if he has the integrity worthy of a moderator.

I'll not be holding my breath. It was just those actions and his stupid attempts to defend cm85 here that prompted me to pull my membership at goldwingfacts.

hmmmm well i wont hold my breath either ...im very happy about the regular members of saunders who took this deceiver down .....nothing like member power ...as i always said this is a member first forum to the max ...maybe our way is starting to spread ....

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176886#p176886:28wa2atx said:
dan filipi » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:06 am[/url]":28wa2atx]
Anyone that's been following this CM85 saga knows that members here at CGW, moderators and myself have disputed CM on his false misleading information and claims with posts on the Saunders forum, many of which were deleted by AZgl1800 (John). The act of doing so by John belittled our opinion and removed actual facts as he stood behind and protected CM85 and allowed him to continue his game of lies and attacks on others. For this I feel John owes us an apology and should restore our posts he deleted.
If that forum can stand behind it's name as "Goldwingfacts", John will set the record straight. We shall see if he has the integrity worthy of a moderator.
yes, i had a good few posts removed , several strong warnings from AZgl and a laughable message from him , defending CM85.
apology ? doubt it. :whistling: shutting that bozo down is enough for me. :Egyptian:

Trying to keep my fingers from posting anything, but just can't stop them. They are working independent of my body. As to integrity, for years the moderators there let him trash regular forum members. I think they tried to rein him in, removed many of his and others offensive posts, but it just kept happening. Then he finally does something to piss the moderators off personally, and they ban him. It doesn't say much at all for the administrators there.

D@mn it!! Now my dumb fingers hit the submit button!!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176967#p176967:cskaa2e6 said:
ekvh » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:29 pm[/url]":cskaa2e6]
Trying to keep my fingers from posting anything, but just can't stop them. They are working independent of my body. As to integrity, for years the moderators there let him trash regular forum members. I think they tried to rein him in, removed many of his and others offensive posts, but it just kept happening. Then he finally does something to piss the moderators off personally, and they ban him. It doesn't say much at all for the administrators there.

D@mn it!! Now my dumb fingers hit the submit button!!

Submit away!!
I joined their site initially but I soon felt like it was populated by many professors ( of the Internet?) rather than people that actually worked on their own rides. CGW has always been full of people that " have a go" and don't advise you something that they haven't done themselves or they at least let you know that they haven't .
:good: :salute:

Wow, I feel bad that Steve has the need to continue such nonsense! He needs to watch the movie Frozen and learn to "Let It Go"! :smilie_happy:

yep the worthless know no nothing but slander to others has shown up on a video of dan first try with a dft ...what a jerk off fool ...he knows absolutely nothing about how a dft or toms carb will work on an oldwing period ...last i heard from him was a dft will never be as good as stock carbs ....and mpg will always be in the 20s ...well my dft is way better than stock carbs and my mpg has been over 50mpg ...one time it got 59mpg ....and it will run with the fastest of bikes .....a master of technology in his own world .. :smilie_happy: