What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=131942#p131942:2rraw8iq said:
Sheilabob1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:09 pm[/url]":2rraw8iq]
Went out for a 1 hour ride after work
What a way to forget the day
I'll have a good 6 of those in a couple weeks :clapping:

What did I do to my Wing today ? Uh....I wrecked it? Not bad, dint go down or nuttin, but busted both front/side driving lights off, scuffed the fairing pretty gud, banged the front fender up into the 3rd driving light I recently put on, and bent the S :sensored: T out of the right side hiway peg. Dang near pooped me panties. :blush:

Details tomorrow. I just came in from fixing some of it...it's nappy time now.... :lazy:

tipped the :sensored: thing over. at :sensored: standstill. stopped to shut the :sensored: gate. and :sensored: lost my :sensored: balance and :sensored: fell over to the right.
punched a :sensored: hole in the :sensored: right hand side cover on my blue 75. :sensored: :sensored:
not :sensored: happy......

That's tough Maurice :( Glad to hear that you weren't hurt. As much as I like the look I wouldn't own a GW without crash bars as I don't trust myself enough :yes:
I think of them as nice pillows so that when my GW wants to go to sleep it holds it's head up!! :smilie_happy:

My bad, I just noticed that you have really discrete crash bars on your 75 :doh:
That really sucks that your cover still managed to get damaged :(

probably should clarify this post... it was the plastic side cover i managed to punch a hole in when it went over , i managed to line up a small stump of a lavender bush, i had cut down last year. stupid,stupid stupid..... :head bang: :head bang:

Bad day all around it seems! :head bang: Glad you dint get mashed yerself! :yes:

Added an accessory plug. After running the wires I turn around to get the seat and put it back on and this is what I find....

image.jpg

Latest posts