What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got busy in the shop today, rebuilt the slave & master cylinder's, then bled the air out of the newest 84, clutch works great now. :yahoo:

took starter-off.chain and gear won,t move.taking motor off.winter projects..never get-old.still moving shop,from across the street. :beer: :builder: :music:jake.my new best friend.built him a doghouse,under my workbench.cut a square hole in garage,and fenced in a puppy area outside. :cool:

Attachments

• birthday partyhalloween1200new shop 016.jpg
    birthday partyhalloween1200new shop 016.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 200
  • birthday partyhalloween1200new shop 020.jpg
    birthday partyhalloween1200new shop 020.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 201
  • birthday partyhalloween1200new shop 019.jpg
    birthday partyhalloween1200new shop 019.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 198
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163004#p163004:15y6zykr said:
slabghost » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:35 am[/url]":15y6zykr]
I like your new best friend! Nice to have him on guard I bet.
+1 :good:

Like animals better than a lot of people i meet, :hihihi: sad but true. :smilie_happy: Tore my slave cylinder out & apart on my 91 today, & am taking a break, :music3: no hurry to get done will finish soon enough. Can ride either of the two standards but too cold. The 87 is next on the table, as soon as the 91 is finished. After redoing master & slave on the new 84, the 87 feels a little sloppy, :Awe: still works but will redo it real soon. :salute:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=162999#p162999:3ehbx9af said:
tom foreman » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:56 pm[/url]":3ehbx9af]
took starter-off.chain and gear won,t move.taking motor off.winter projects..never get-old.still moving shop,from across the street. :beer: :builder: :music:jake.my new best friend.built him a doghouse,under my workbench.cut a square hole in garage,and fenced in a puppy area outside. :cool:
file.php

file.php

file.php
:hi:

cleaned my carb on hooch cause the starter needs brushes and wont start ...sheesh i love the dft carb took about 20 minutes is all ....it look great and clean up easy...its been running great for about 20,000 miles ....my starter rig to keep it going went down yesterday so ..its really needs brushes now :cheeky:

I got to ride it for almost an hour! It was a cool day, but all the ice had melted from the roads.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk