4" pullies have been paid for

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OhioBill":cfzrkpld said:
They look great!
Tell me when and where and I will PayPal you for the "special" GL1000 v pulley.
Ok Bill I sure do hope it's tuesday night man.. I must inspect these all first..

mcgovern61":265nh5nm said:
littlebeaver":265nh5nm said:
.....I just hope I have not lost anyone's respect for my bad behavior in the earlier post..
Thats OK Beav.....patience is a virtue!!
I feel that Jerid has done well considering he has his big lathe down still and he has been using his smaller lathe to cut these with, and 20 other jobs
Out of curiosity, have you seen that his name is written as Jerid? I only ask because that is how you pronounce my name but it is actually spelled Gerard! :hihihi:
Yes sir it's spelled correctly Jerid, J-air-id , id like in lid sound. Yours is spelled a little odd........ well so is his... :smilie_happy: Your I would say is Guuur aarrrd..so you want a pulley Mac.?

littlebeaver":1ckoxuvy said:
Yes sir it's spelled correctly Jerid, J-air-id , id like in lid sound. Yours is spelled a little odd........ well so is his... :smilie_happy: Your I would say is Guuur aarrrd..so you want a pulley Mac.?
Guuur aarrrd! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: The second "R" is silent for some reason and the "G" is pronounced like a "J". No one knows why! :smilie_happy:

I do not need a pulley yet and do not have any expendable funds available to order one for the future at the moment. As much as I like the external alternator, I would more than likely just replace my stator if it failed. Plus, if my stator fails, it gives me a good reason to pull my engine for cleaning! :smilie_happy:

Houston we have a "Touch Down" Yehhhhhh I have the pullies in my hands brothers...I have nine of the on the box but one is missing because it's on the bike already, I fitted it and it fit flush without the big washer on so once the big washer is placed in it will draw in perfectly as planned, the fit is tight on everyone of them Ohio bill has his too. So the Light is green as of right now,,, Please send $130.00 to Dan's paypal account and he will notify me and I will mail them like right away.. Contact me with your address and once Dan let's me know you paid I'm on it...The keyway fits great too..Everything is good on them, the serpentine belt is perfect..I couldn't be more pleased...Here are some photo's...To prove they are here with me now at my house..View attachment 2View attachment 1View attachment 1 I'm very happy on this day fella's I'm going down to get myself a few beers to celebrate this long and trying journey I have been on with these silley ass pullies..

whats the shipping to Canada L0S1V0 (shipping two pullys)

beav is not one to settle for a lost ...hes a determin winner if at all possible ...thumbs up to beav .....he makes leave it to beaver mean something :Egyptian:we all :thanks: you for completing this thread with authority period ...done deal ...this is what classic is all about :mrgreen:

1060dsl":ibsai942 said:
whats the shipping to Canada L0S1V0 (shipping two pullys)
Man don't worry about the shipping I will cover the cost for shipping it, it's the least I can do for making you guy's wait so freakin long for these.. $130.00 each to Dan's account..

wilcoy02":2fpkwrv2 said:
Dan should have my $$$ for a serpentine pulley.

beav check your pm box.
Ok Wilcoy, I will mail yours out in the morning first thing...

Man these are freakin nice guy's, I put a little mothers on to remove some finger print marks but he did a most excellent job on both, you will receive a drawing of the pulley [serpentine only] and a timing inspection cap [I made it], Do not use this cap for perminent use it's merely to check your timing with a timing light and then remove it..I wanted you to have a gift for waiting so long.. I made a couple of changes from the original drawing we made the shaft a 1/8 longer to clear that bolt head from hell, and I added a hair to the step in part...It's still shy of the mark Dan provided us on his timing crank, then you have the thickness of the big washer to bring it out a little so it's perfect..I am really picky guy's and this is a great job he did..

dan filipi":269dkitx said:
Well done beav, I just opened a beer myself!

Question, is the $130 including shipping in U.S?
Yes Sir that is correct, any extra if someone wants to send for Dan helping me out is coolI just want the $130.00 each back, well my wife sure does.. :smilie_happy: She about to murder me.. :rant: :smilie_happy: Not really....

Ok, theirs along with yours Dan has been sent out, I provided you guys with tracking numbers via PM and you will all need to sign for them...Just like that...[ Ohio Bill's 10mm bore hole, Wilcoy, Dan]...Sent.. :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :music: Hey fella's Listen up, I have no problem at all if someone changes their mind on these pullies, I am not going to hold anything aganist you for something like that, there is going to be someone else that wants one of these for their conversion's I just need to know so I can arrange for someone else to get one, I don't want to hold on to one if you are not going to get it is what I'm saying so please let me know, I want the members here on this site to get first crack at these before I move on and start pushing these else where, I think these will fly.. .. Dan and I discussed the changes ahead of time and I agreed with everything he suggested, we did this together so Dan should take some credit too..These pullies are keyed and you tightly fitted to the hole, simply could not be better.. My machinist guy did a real good job..Now if you wish I will provide you with his site...He is JB Machine Shop, also on youtube..In San Antonio, Texas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts