4" pullies have been paid for

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich has got me thinking now,,,,,AC maybe...Wow running on one belt...Wow heater and heater core..Blower...Wow...I already have Television, DVD's anyway...Now I can watch the Flintstone's when riding back to KC.. Or Or Then Came Bronson :shock: ... Or the Golden Girls. :shock: .. I dream of the Jennie.. :shock: .Oh man... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

littlebeaver":1f0vc8yt said:
Rich has got me thinking now,,,,,AC maybe...Wow running on one belt...Wow heater and heater core..Blower...Wow...I already have Television, DVD's anyway...Now I can watch the Flintstone's when riding back to KC.. Or Or Then Came Bronson :shock: ... Or the Golden Girls. :shock: .. I dream of the Jennie.. :shock: .Oh man... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:blush: :blush: The Golden Girls?? :blush: :blush:

btw I still dream of Jeanie :whistling: :yahoo: :hihihi:

I used to run home from school to see .....................Ginger oh my..... :shock: :hihihi: :hihihi:

Ohio Bill, How many 1000's are there that have done this conversion? I have to wonder? Are you one of the first, or are there others that have done it to their 1000's...???? I would really like to know??? I wanta know if you sir are the first, and we helped here..

Hey Beave,

Found this on Randakk's Website.... mebbe it'll get ya to thinking????

Randakk Supercharger Final Prototype 3.JPG

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Rich

any idea what he uses to power it? Looks like it would just fit under the housing eh?

And how much money?

backlander":21zjimec said:
there's one on ebay that needs a little work, under gl1200 parts

WOW shipping to me would be $300.00 I buy runniing bikes for that much !!

Beav,

Cyborg on the NGW site did the conversation 6 years ago, so I am far from being the first. I finally did get around to install the pulley and it worked great. Just wish there was some way to keep the radiator closer to the frame as my front fender hits my external fan. I'm going to investigate the possibility of a small fan that con be mounted inside on the motor side of the radiator.

Out of curiosity, why is your fan in front of the radiator ? I'm fixing to put my pulley on is the reason I ask, and I thought everyone left their fan on the back of the rad but just spaced the bottom of rad forward to get clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts