4" pullies have been paid for

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those folks, polite and thoughtful people those folks are..Tomorrow I am going to spray some water on mine to see if it does that or not..could be the belts are a little too tight or loose..I have no clue, But it's just fine dry? Hummmm you got me...maybe it's the pulley... :shock: :shock: :shock: :doh: :hihihi:

Just a word of thanks, I wanted to thank you guys, I want to thank you for keeping your word, every last one of you that signed up for a pulley came through, Everyone.... I'm sure you have wondered why in the World I would take such a chance on ordering them and having them made that way, well because it needed to get done is why.... I trust everyone likes their pullies and find them well machined...??? I did the best I know how on keeping you informed and updated on your deliveries ect. Everything worked out according to plan...I just wanted to thank you for keeping your word.....Especially Dan for receiving the funds and being a big player in this...Cool stuff man...

I didn't have a dog in the pulley deal,(lack of funds), :smilie_happy: but I think you are a +one, top shelf kind of guy and an asset to this site. Your creativity and ingenuity is amazing and I look forward to reading your posts and following your projects. :good:
:rocks:

I finally had time to install my pulley and like the fit and finish very much. Haven't road tested but I can not foresee any problems. Beav, you are a stand up guy for doing this and I want you to know how much I appreicate your efforts. Good job! :hi: :hi:

backlander":3g7gkfsf said:
I didn't have a dog in the pulley deal,(lack of funds), :smilie_happy: but I think you are a +one, top shelf kind of guy and an asset to this site. Your creativity and ingenuity is amazing and I look forward to reading your posts and following your projects. :good:
:rocks:
I finally met someone that is justa plumb crazy if you think I'm creative ha ha, We have a payment plan ya know, 43 dollars a month I think for three months, But that's based on your word as a Classic's member only...I only have 2 v-belt types left...This offer is good starting right now...

That will work for me. I'll send 1st payment to Dan tomorrow. Thanks beave. I got the front end tore off my engine so I will go ahead and make the mods to the covers while I got her tore down. This is great !!!!!! :thanks: They will work on the 1200, right?

backlander":2jfy7oid said:
That will work for me. I'll send 1st payment to Dan tomorrow. Thanks beave. I got the front end tore off my engine so I will go ahead and make the mods to the covers while I got her tore down. This is great !!!!!! :thanks: They will work on the 1200, right?
we have a trust your brother thing going on here, you send Dan the first payment and I will send it out as soon as he tell's me too..Only on this site will this happen...Why...??? Because that's how we roll on this site..That's why..And I have two left well now just one left..Oh did I mention you also get a free timing sight cap, made by me...Here in the USA, ha ha...Free shipping too..I guess I should let Dan know... :shock: :shock: Oh yeh, they should work just hunkydory on a 1200....

No problem with that at all. Hold it till it's paid for if you want. I just want to have it on my parts shelf when I get ready to do the whole conversion. That solves the hardest part of the conversion, finding the "correct" pulley, which I know yours is. Fantastic. !!!

Mike send Dan your address when you make the first payment, I will send it out then not a problem..

That's good news...It's a perfect fit too..You will need a longer bolt at the crank 12mm 60mm 1.25 pitch you could probably get away with a 50mm but I used a 60mm because it goes in much deeper..It's designed so you can place the right timing cover on first, the pulley will clear that bolt head..You can thank Daniel Filipi for that, I just listened to him is all, and I confirmed everything too..You won't find a finer made pulley for this application, I don't reckon..We as young teens a long time ago would say Custom alot..Custom was a term used for anything we thought was cool..We would say well now that's custom man.. If a nice bike rode by it was custom...Anything and everything was custom..These pullies are custom... :Egyptian:

The last of the pullies are now all gone, a member in Cananda 82a is going to be recieving the last one, he paid for it yesterday and the pulley went out yesterday so I am happy to tell you guy's that everyone one of them have been sold now...In order to get more we are going to need at least five more guys to line up for orders... I have have not one issue with my conversion..nadda...Most awesome mod..Thanks Dan for pushing it on me,,and Todd over at SS site too..I just didn't realize how simple it was... Wilcoy how are we doing sir, did you get everything worked out ok?

Hey Beav,
Now you need to make a dual pulley set up so we can put a supercharger on our bikes.... I remember a looooong time ago an article about someone who did that and the remark that sticks in my head was that when he "punched it" the asphalt "wrinkled up" behind the bike like in a cartoon.....

Now we need to modify the serpentine belt pulley to either drive more accessories or add a second belt notch for the supercharger....

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Rich

gold wings have to much compression for a supercharger to realy make use of them ....i have thought manytimes about weather a 1100 crank or 1100 rods might destroke a 1200 to the point that the compression be so low it would hardly run ...and also might eliminate the interference valve thing ....at this point a supercharger will be insane to ride especialy with an air to air intercooler on it

my supercharged air ti air intercooler 1990 mercury cougar v6 3.8 is set up right ...they will certainly go over 200mph easy with the limiter chip replace and very minor mods to them ...im not sur i want a bike that wouild go from 100mph to 200mph faster than o to 100mph :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts