new doghouse under construction.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow i got everything to the doghouse mow power water and sewer ...and of course the drains all in and covered up ....suppose to rain today glad to get all this done just some filling in at spegetti junction to do ....sheesh im glad i got it ready before the rains came :mrgreen:

some pics
image.php

trench dug down today to sewer line for drain and job forman
image.php

image.php

job forman on the move ..drain on sewer line ...well be pined strait and filled with graval
image.php

I see even at your place, the workers are arguing over who has to do what....
"I ain't fillin that in!"...."Oh yes you ARE!"..."Oh no I AIN'T!!!"
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

joe1.JPG

:smilie_happy: :builder:

yep nobody related to me help at all ...just one taker for forman job ....and he ran out fast after the dog and cat wouldnt help :builder: want to have some alone time dig a ditch ...works every time :cheeky: :hihihi: :ahem:

AApple":22znjh8m said:
I see even at your place, the workers are arguing over who has to do what....
"I ain't fillin that in!"...."Oh yes you ARE!"..."Oh no I AIN'T!!!"

:smilie_happy: :builder:
:smilie_happy:

joedrum":1ioes7p2 said:
yep nobody related to me help at all ...just one taker for forman job ....and he ran out fast after the dog and cat wouldnt help :builder: want to have some alone time dig a ditch ...works every time :cheeky: :hihihi: :ahem:

well I am real pleased with the lighting so far I got 2 lights up ....found out that the 1000 lamos will burn 400 watt blubs ...so mow I have 2 lights up in doghouse 200 less watts burning and seemingly great general lighting ...the 400 watt clear bulbs are not so sun like and high enough I need no hoods for them ... here some pics
image.php

light is hanging in the middle of the 3rd bay between roof trusses where light is so bight on wall
image.php

image.php

image.php

not bad lighting at all for a 60ftx36ft doghouse
im pleased ... :builder: :mrgreen:

yes the lighting is great .. ill put some outside light up too ... and with the rest of the light it looks like ill be setting some up for people who do things for me ... as my good fortune will be theres also ....

Latest posts