new doghouse under construction.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man it was tuff getting the doors to this point ...made a few small errors that cost me some extra work ....but im pleased with it all ....here some piscs of the doors everything there but the fine sdjustment hardware i have no funds for right now ...and its still has to be trimed and flashed slso that i have no funds for right now ...but its good enough to work
image.php

image.php

[imghttps://classicgoldwings.com/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=666&image_id=8651]https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=666&image_id=8651[/img]
image.php

image.php

it had to be done that way dan for the doors to clear all the way open ...created by need not nessarrly creative :shock: :Doh2: :thanks: :mrgreen:

i kinda knew about that and preparing for it but it didnt figure that i miss figure the pole and clearence for the jam ...missed it by 1/2" might as well been a mile it cause me to have to cut everything again ...i was total shocked i messed up on the easyest part to do :Doh2: :rtfm: :sensored: :headscratch: :whistling: :cheeky:

joedrum":28lbqlyw said:
ok finaly got some work done the doors are open ...ran into a problem that had to be worked on ...cost about a days work to get doors to do what i wanted ...witch was open out ....heres some pics ......
image.php

image.php

pics of the grounds and woods out back the building
image.php

theres like 16ft clearence between doors...with the left door just now hitting the ground ...you ca see why the doors had tp off the ground alot to allow access for opening..
image.php

image.php

the pipe bells well be set up to adjust up and own some to adjust door for up and down .....the tops will be adjustable too side to side ...im wel pleased its done and it looking good in the integrity scale of lasting long and troublr free .... :mrgreen:
image.php

image.php
That is a lovely place indeed :yahoo:

i finaly got the tree trim to fit the building ... good day today ...got a preccission tool holding chain saw master and tree faller ...he was great to watch ...some pics
image.php

image.php

image.php

great day in the neighborhood :mrgreen:

Sooooooo.....is the round hole in the roof going to be used for the chimney flue pipe for the WOOD burning stove? (Ohhhh..... the irony of it all!) :hihihi:

well today im lowering the the drain on the high side of the building as it was not doing the job ...under these conditions i see just how deep it has to go ....nice today ground somewhat froozen and make the mud stay together and easier dig ....ill take some pics later if i get close to done ....lots of digging ...im not to thrilled about it but it is going well so far :cheeky: :rant: :cheeky: :help: :hihihi:

:clapping: :good:
15_4_125%5B1%5D.gif

I guess ya'll missed it.....but I dint. I see one of Joe's most valuable tools on the wall of the doghouse there.....

dghtl.JPG

:smilie_happy: :builder: :mrgreen:
just messin wid ya Joe....yer doing a great job on the doghouse. :eek:k:

yep i do use them for tools ...i just got those not long ago ....clothes hanger i mean muffler hanger i mean ....well they can be quite useful in a pinch ...they will even keep a grator mouth wired shut .... :whip: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Heck YEAH! Plus...they're FREE!(well..mine are, anyway).
Muffler hangers, paint helpers, drain un-cloggers, fence fixin, shoot....they're good for just about everything except hangin clothes! :hihihi: