wanting to change front headlight set up / but not back

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics
image.php

boy its kind of ugly....

image.php

so there it is its just all barely there ...going to ride it in a bit ...headlight works and running lights work ...i guess the turn lights are leds cause they dont work and neither dose the back and flasher isnt making a sound ...guess i need led flasher ..im not to impressed yet.....hopefully the headlight is bright enough for decent night riding

let the discounts fly ..looks like plenty of room :smilie_happy:

Joe!! :doh:
It would look good on a Chinese 125cc scooter/bike... :head bang:

LOL if i like the headlight and im going to test it soon ...im going to figure out if i can put regular turn light in it form the vetter ....to me leds suck the itty bitty running lights look like candles ....

had to move it some as light was pointing to high ......

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

looked like great light to get good shot of hooches modified shovelking induction system ...big huge runners insulated from head gasket set up.... so gas charge stays cool all the way to the head ...

hey the look growing on me ....hooch is one of kind ...now it looks one of a kind ... to ugly to copy..... :smilie_happy:...im dropping lots of weigh here and i like that ....

okay light was still high on dim .....the double headlight was fine ...and at night the side running lights were not that bad ...so ill have to do some serious fitting tomorrow ...and it seems led flasher too ....

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=177806#p177806:15hx63re said:
dan filipi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 pm[/url]":15hx63re]
Certainly a different look Joe :smilie_happy:

Seriously though, it's cool in a different sort of way.
It's cool in a Joedrum way... :salute:

yes it is ..the dual headlight is nice ,,,,it sort of hides my wiring mess some .....and i like how the front running lights can be seen from the side also as well as front ....so its doing all things i wanted ...will see how today goes ...it just bungee corded it on right now ..time to try and mount it solid .. :builder: .

after moving light again it looks like it still ugly LOL....but i went for a ride ...with all the vetter stuff gone including frame ...its seems to have made a big difference ...im sure im catching more wind also but hooch is rocketing fast ...made me want to stay out of secondary ...i did get into it once ...its lightning fast ...must be high 90s out ....

should have got another light ...i always suck at picking things out ....but ill deal with this one for awhile ...may order another one soon .....it is much more nimble now and i like that ...got to be faster

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I like it Joe, It's looking lean and mean. I'm getting like you, to tired to be slinging all that weight around them corners, wanting something nimble and fiesty. :music: :smilie_happy:

went night riding last night ..the light is great ...love the dual bulb set up ....bike is way more nimble ...

it is a pure power bike......the rocket hunter is just that ...if you got balls to go there and hang on ...thanks mike for positive post ...this type of set up for hooch ...better fits the bike ..than vetter ....handle much easier

the light is in good beam throw position ...going to mount it solid now ...and get the right kind of flasher for turn signals .....seems my bike has 2 wire flasher now ...hope they make an LED flasher 2 wire so hook is plug and play .... :builder:

i didnt go there dan pretty much stayed under 90mph ...to easy to out run your lights at night ...taking full wind now is a bit freaky right now ...ive got to get use to it ..

yes it is ...but i only went so far basiclly last night on first ride ....the bike woobles none at all under power till you get 100mph ....with the vetter on....we will see how this dose ....bike really handles well and is easy to no hand ride ....getting the bike to handle the power is the main focus ...as this bike needs to be as safe as possible ....im sure the light change is not going to be a fix all ...its a start though