new doghouse under construction.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah , that is a good thing , cause Joe can keep all his Important stuff in the Dog House.....like his GOLDWINGS ! :music: :music: :music: as for me , I can live about anywhere , but I need a good place to work.

dang its raining today ...and im not going to get much done ...but its going fine the fill fill in framing for the ends is taking longer than i thought but one end is done pretty muchtotaly and ready for metal ...im thinking ill fill in frame the other end too and maybe get my buddy to help put the metal on ....we might be able to metal both ends in a day ....its suppose to quit raining today so hopefuly it will be a good day tomarrow

heres a pics of the front end ready for metal
image.php

going to fill end frame the rest of the back end too before i put the metal on both ends :builder: :mrgreen:

joedrum":8g063zh4 said:
heres a pics of the front end ready for metal
image.php

going to fill end frame the rest of the back end too before i put the metal on both ends :builder: :mrgreen:
Awsome job Joe :clapping: ,seeing all this construction pictures got me all fired up :rant: ,that's it i'm building one myself too :mischief: .I'll be heading to the store and buying a couple of thousand wooden matches and glue :shock: .If my wife would just give me some room on that coffe table I'm sure i can come up with something :builder: :mrgreen: .Thanks for sharing these pics :thank_you: .

well today i change my plan and decided to go ahead and put the metal on the front end
image.php

it wasntnt easy but it was a good days work ....all the big pieces up...you can see here how tal the doors will be in the middle ...the small part above not done yet will be above doors ....ill wait on these little pieces till i get all the big ones up ...i will see exactly all the small pieces then to best use the metal.....anyway good day today :builder: :mrgreen:

Yeah....theres a plan , we could ride up to Joe's place next summer , and look at all his Goldwings , and Pick a Little Music . :music: :music: :music: :music:

heres some more pics to look at
image.php

leaves are gone mostly
image.php

a shot from the front towards the road
image.php

a shot of the inside from the back end
image.php

corner shot
image.php

some framing on the rear end
[imghttps://classicgoldwings.com/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=666&image_id=7017][/img]
a shot from the rear before metal
image.php

a shot of the metal i put up today

joedrum":4r07a2ku said:
heres some more pics to look at
image.php

leaves are gone mostly
image.php

a shot from the front towards the road
image.php

a shot of the inside from the back end
image.php

corner shot
image.php

some framing on the rear end
[imghttps://classicgoldwings.com/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=666&image_id=7017][/img]
a shot from the rear before metal
image.php

a shot of the metal i put up today
GREAT JOB JOE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Latest posts